Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I love photography!

Lately I'm too busy taking care of little ones, keeping up with housework and catching up with my e-course. I've had no time for my photography. Well, other than to preserve various moments of my kids childhoods. Even those are often quick snapshots, because 5 other things are waiting to be done at the same time.

I'm so glad that my e-course calls for a bit of creative photography this week. It's not about the technically perfect shot, but the shot that moves your emotion in funny ways.

Here I photographed a string of pumpkin lights by moving my camera in various ways.




It gives these (cheap) pumpkins a bit of personality, does it not?

This makes me want to do "A photo a day" blog. Ah, can I really handles this? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment